If you love art and want to be more active in your community, help us bring vitality to the Visual Art League Center by volunteering.
Volunteers are needed to staff the Art Center during its open hours of 2-6, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. There are plenty of opportunities to meet new people, learn more about local art, and participate in art exhibits. Volunteers have enabled us to consistently maintain open hours and successfully present exhibits to the community.
To volunteer for the VAL, please leave your information at the Visual Art League Center, or attend a monthly meeting that occurs 1st Tuesday of every month at 7 p.m. Volunteers are an essential and integral part of the Visual Art League Center.
There are many volunteer opportunities available for you! Some of our volunteer jobs which are available are:
- Exhibition and Guest Artist Schedule Coordinator.
- Join the member show committee for Intake and Striking of shows.
- Join the Fresh Ideas committee.
- Further ways You Can Help
- Sign up to gallery sit
- Clean the gallery
- Provide refreshments at monthly member meetings.
- Get in the rotation to paint canvases for display in the windows at the Greater Lewisville Community Theatre
- Help take in art and hang shows
- Donate, etc.
Look for ways you can give and if you see a need, fill it.
Remember: VAL needs you. Many hands make light work for all!
Support from the private sector greatly benefits the continuance of our mission and is deeply appreciated.